Friday, June 10, 2016

I had never tried Brussel Sprouts until this year. I had in my head that I wouldn't like them (which is very unlike me because I will almost always try someone at least once). I decided to try roasting them because I love every veggie roasted and they were delicious! Now I eat them at least once a week.
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
serves 4
4 cups Brussel Sprouts (I buy the bagged ones that are already cleaned)
4 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut Brussel sprouts in half lengthwise and place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add oil, salt, pepper and vinegar to the bag. Seal and shake until well coated. Pour onto a baking sheet. Bake for 25-35 minutes shaking the pan every 10 minutes to ensure the sprouts don't burn. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve warm.

If you are following the 21 Day Fix nutrition plan 1 serving will equal 1 green, 1 tsp and 1/4 blue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts